Under the Eaves

It was great to read part two of Frances Schultz’s makeover story in the March issue of House Beautiful. Not only because she used my Fretwork fabric in delft, but how she used it. I thought it was very clever to make a canopy over the bed to heighten the 7 1/2 foot ceiling in the room. It really makes a grand statement in a small space.


You may also like:
Unknown said...

Michael,
I loved this treatment of your fabric....because more of it is a really good thing!!!

The Devoted Classicist said...

Sloping walls over a bed are always awkward, but this is an attractive alternative.

The enchanted home said...

Love the look, so fresh, clean, elegant and modern...very clever how the bed was built to actually add height to the space...love love love the fabric. I found you on Design Chics blogroll..where we both are. Please visit me...www.theenchantedhome.blogspot.com

Its a new blog about the building of our home and my love for design and decor, hope you will stop by..I will be back!

Unknown said...

Beautiful fabric and love the use!

© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.