To Post or Not to Post

In this day of people documenting just about every move they make on social media, is it cool to do it in other peoples homes? That was the question that Washington Post writer Jura Koncius recently interviewed me for her article Lets get this party started: How social media has changed entertaining. The piece covers all the bases and offers several opinions on the subject.
I was more than happy to share my thoughts on the topic (which you can read here). 
What I could also have really gone off on is how the cellphone has changed dining out. I am the only one who doesn't understand people talking/texting on their cell phones while seated at a table with one to five other people? But I digress.

A summer dinner in my garden in Kinderhook. 
You may also like:
© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.