Thank You Zuniga Interiors and All the Best!

It's been a really hectic couple of weeks and I owe a thank you to Zuniga Interiors blog and All the Best.

Michelle Zuniga who writes, Zunigainteriors.blogspot.com included me in her distinguished series “Designers Tell Their Favorites”. She has also profiled Anna Spiro of Absolutely Beautiful Things and Joni Webb of Cote de Texas.


All the Best did a profile on the amazingly talented designer, Sallie Giordano who works with her mother uber designer Leta Austin Foster. Within the profile there is a wonderful room she had done in Gramercy Chocolate. I really love the way she set the fabric into panels. It’s a modern interpetation of traditional. Thank you Sallie for the inspiration.

You may also like:
style chronicle said...

Gramercy - my favorite!

Zuniga Interiors Design Studio said...

Michael-

Thank you so very much! It was my pleasure to feature your talent and style on my blog! You're inspiring to us all!

Michelle

Beth Dunn said...

Stunning! xoxox

SC

Kristen said...

Great job!

Summer is a Verb said...

J'adore your PVE header! She's the best is she not? XXOO

pve design said...

I love that room! Superb!

© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.