Thank You

A sincere to thank Ronda Carman of All the Best for her post on the Charlotte Moss’ room at Kips Bay.


Also, a big thank you to Ivan Meade of Meade Design Group for his In Conversation With post about me. 

Thank you so much for the support. I really appreciate it.




You may also like:
MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Hi! Michael,

It has been a pleasure posting the interview with you.

You are a very talented designer and I truly admire your determination to leave an imprint in the design world.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Iván Meade

DesignTies said...

I just read Ivan's interview with you, and came here to check out your blog :-)

Your fabrics are wonderful. I love the one Charlotte Moss selected for the Kips Bay Decorator Show House.

Kelly @ DesignTies

The Devine Life said...

Glad you like the fabrics. Thanks for visiting.

Things That Inspire said...

I too just read Ivan's post, which was great. I loved reading the bit about your inspiration from the Rodin Museum, which is one of my favorite places in Paris. I find everything about it inspirational, from the gardens to the architecture of the house to the amazing works of art contained within.

I visited the Kips Bay Showhouse last weekend, and thought that the Charlotte Moss room was by far the most beautiful space in the house. I think that is in large part to the fabric she chose, which was the star of the room - and I did not realize that the fabric was from your line until reading Ivan's post. I am going to Jerry Pair (here in Atlanta) next week to check out your other fabrics!

The CM room - that must have been a custom color - it was so unique.

The Devine Life said...

Glad you liked Ivans post. Charlotte Moss did se a custom color, but it is going into the line. Have fun at Jerry Pair.

Tricia - Avolli said...

Great posts. Wish I could get to the Kips Bay Showhouse but these blog posts are a wonderful taste.

Tricia - Avolli

Kristen said...

Hi Michael,

I saw the article about you and your shop in "Rural Intelligence" great story. I will have to make a trip up to Kinderhook to see your shop. Love your fabrics although I've not had the opportunity to work with them yet.

Kristen Foster

ABC Dragoo said...

Michael,

It was a pleasure to meet you this morning at Vicente's studio. You said to "keep in touch" so here I am!! ; )


Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Amy Beth Cupp Dragoo
ABCD Designs Bespoke Stationery, inc.
http://www.abcddesign.com

© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.