Charlotte Moss and Kips Bay

How would one describe designer Charlotte Moss? Designer super star, philanthropic as the day is long and of course, a gracious lady. Yes. However, one has to add visionary to the list. It is of course designers like Charlotte that take risks and make design what it is. An art.
So you can image how excited I was when she emailed me to say her assistant was going to pull some samples of my collection at John Rosselli and Associates for a fantastic new project.
Charlotte has chosen my pattern Beekman in a custom color for one of the rooms she is doing at New York's very prestigious Kips Bay Decorator Show House, the grande dame of American show houses. To the tune of one hundred and fifty yards for curtains and walls.
I say WOW, this will be a must see!

Designer Charlotte Moss

Beekman in Charlotte's color
You may also like:
ALL THE BEST said...

This is fantastic! Can't wait to see what Charlotte does.

The Devine Life said...

Me either! We know it will be splendid.

Tobi Fairley said...

Wow!That is so exciting!! I always see Kips Bay on my May trip to NYC...now I can't wait for it!!! Congrats for your wonderful publicity!! Tobi

© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.