Thank you House Beautiful

One of my favorite issues of House Beautiful is the one dedicated to small spaces. It was great to see the last years Berkshire Botanical Garden’s shed exhibit mentioned in the current issue. The project was alot of fun and creatively fulfilling.

The top shed is the Bloggers Retreat that I designed, the middle one is Annie Selke’s Swedish inspired guest bedroom and bottom one is Sarah and Peter Thorne’s rustic retreat.



You may also like:
Suzanne said...

It was fun to see all of them in person at the opening reception. I liked yours the best of course...:D Do you know where it finally ended up at the end of the summer?

The Devine Life said...

The shed ended up somewhere in CT. I have no idea who has it or where. I hope they are enjoying it.

© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.