Sophie's Choice

When you are the Editor in Chief of a major shelter publication the world is your oyster when it comes to accessing beautiful product. No more so when you are decorating your office. Sophie Donelson the Editor in Chief of House Beautiful Magazine could choose any fabric for her desk chair but she choose the Thomas fabric from my hand printed collection.
The color Sophie chose, cyclamen, perfectly matches her vibrant personality.
I wanted a really happy, warm office, so I immediately gravitated to this fabric and the peppy lipstick pink colorway! Added bonus: I edit pages with a pink pen -- if I ever accidentally swipe my chair, I'm safe. Sophie
The chair is from Ballard Designs.
To say I was beyond flattered that she chose Thomas would be an understatement. It's also wonderful that almost 15 years after House Beautiful launched my collection one of the fabrics had come home to where it all started.

Hard at work with the magic pen. 

Side note: my first published party picture EVER was taken/edited by you, Michael, for HFN. I was spotted at Tabletop market, I think. Boy did I think I had "made it" when that came out. I'm so excited to have a little slice of Michael in my first big-time office now ;)- Sophie
The range of Thomas colors.
You may also like:
© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.