Out and About


I am very excited that I will be out and about signing books, doing a truck show and an event with Thom Filicia over the next two months. This is just the start of what is shaping up to be a fun winter season. 
Kicking off the fun is the first event, Saturday October 17th. I will be signing my book An Invitation to the Garden and doing a truck show of my dinnerware, pillows and trays at the wonderful custom linen shop in Chatham NY, Boxwood Linen. This event is being hosted by the very talented Franca Fusco from 11 am to 2 pm. If you find yourself near Chatham or have friends in the area please drop by!

November 5 th for those near the Wakefield Design Center in Stamford, CT I will be doing a question and answer with the amazing Thom Filicia at 4:00 pm. Thom and I will be chatting about his product design, books, interior design and more. This is part of the To the Trade Days which will also include Eddie Ross, Julia Buckingham and Robert Couturier.


November 12 th will find me in a town I have been longing to visit, Birmingham, Alabama. Drop by the chic and talented Ware M. Porter’s shop from 11 am to 7 pm for a book signing and truck show of my product collections. I am super excited to meet the Birmingham design world and am looking forward to a really fun day with Ware and friends.


You may also like:
© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.