Nashville Here I Come


The coming New Year is off to great start already. I am so happy to have the Antiques & Garden Show of Nashville as my first book event of the 2015. Anything I have heard about the show, the amazing gardens, the wonderful dealers and the events it hosts, has only whetted my desire to attend it.  
I am excited to have been asked to be a part of a fun Afternoon Design Panel Lecture moderated by my friend Margot Shaw of Flower Magazine. I will be sharing the stage on Saturday January 31st, with design luminaries Christopher Spitzmiller, Markham Roberts and Jane Scott Hodges. It’s certain to be a really interesting afternoon. 
The event list of the four day show reads like a who’s who of the design industry.  There is a keynote by Dianne Keaton moderated by Alexa Hampton, a lecture by Kreis Beall of Blackberry Farm / Suzanne Kasler and various other lectures and cocktail parties that all sound fascinating. 
The annual show is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. It will be hosting 150+ dealers at the Music City Center in Nashville from January 30 to February 1st, 2015. For more information the show has a informative website.


You may also like:
Karena said...

Michael congratulations and how exciting! This event is filled with the best of the best, including YOU!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

debra @ 5th and state said...

i adore this show and try to attend annually. hope to see you michael. thrilled to see you as part of a distinguished list, then again NGAS was smart to have snagged you
debra

© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.