Thank you Aerin Lauder and Vogue.com

Upholstered walls are my favorite.


A few weeks ago I found myself wondering if Aerin Lauder had redone her Hamptons bedroom. Not a topic many people would give much thought to, but since it was one of the most memorable fabric orders in my career, I was curious to know. It didn’t take too long to find out. A few days later gorgeous photos of Ms. Lauder’s Hamptons house appeared on Vogue.com shot by the talented Claiborne Swanson Frank. 
Among the many beautiful images of the interiors and Ms. Lauder, there are two photos of the bedroom with the Gramercy fabric in situ in the story. It was great to read the accompanying caption “One of the hardest things for me is to turn off my mind when it comes to work, but I really do try to relax out here,” says Lauder of retreating to her bedroom.  “This is the only place I truly sleep well.”
I am so glad the fabric worked out!



Clearly a master upholsterer worked on this project. The matching of the patterns between the wall and the headboard is amazing.
You may also like:
designchic said...

The fabric and wallpaper are spectacular...love everything about her style!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~

The Devine Life said...

She is a style icon.

© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.