One Kings Lane Tastemaker Tag Sale

Mark your calendars. October 25th at 9:00 pm EST is my next One Kings Lane Tastemaker Tag Sale. There’s a great selection of vintage lamps, trims, dinnerware, accessories, small tables as well as selected small pieces of fabric from my collection. Be sure to check it out!


 This amazing vintage bird cage is one of the accessories that will be available. It almost makes me wish I had a bird. 
 An instant feeling of summer for any room, this festive morning glory chandelier would add loads of charm to any space. I see this in a dressing room with bold periwinkle and white striped wallpaper, crisp white trim and mirror everywhere. 
 There’s also an assortment of oil paintings and works on paper, like this delicate Iris watercolor. I used this piece in the Bloggers Retreat I did for the Berkshire Botanical Garden in 2010.
 These chocolate Hampton Plaid napkins in sets of four are great for autumn dinners in front of the fire. 

 Another set of napkins, in Pinwheel sea, from the several that I am doing. 


One of the many pieces of my fabrics that will be in the sale, this piece of Gramercy in string which would make a great tablecloth. 

You may also like:
designchic said...

Love One Kings Lane and have marked your sale on my calendar...adore the birdcage!!

© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.