The Ice Storm

The beauty of winter comes in many forms. My favorite is not the snow as much as the crystalline perfection of an ice storm. There really is something magical about the sunlight striking ice covered objects. Todays ice storm didn’t disappoint and provided a wealth of frigid beauty.




You may also like:
katiedid said...

Such beautiful photos..it must be magic in person.

Unknown said...

Ahhh, becautiful photos as always, the idea of an ice storm certainly invites magical connotaions! x

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Francine Gardner said...

So nice to have seen you at Interieurs. I really enjoyed our chat. No offense, your pics are beautiful (I actually once posted how much I would love to spend a week end at the Ice Hotel in Sweden) and find great beauty in ice forms...but I am ready for Spring! especially after this last rain storm which flooded my living Room

The Devine Life said...

I enjoyed our chat too. Your store is amazing. I am ready for winter to end also, it has been a hard one.

Acanthus and Acorn said...

These images are fantastic. The one with the door lever is my favorite! Sending warm thoughts your way...

Unknown said...

Michael,

My thoughts are how nature and manmade items survive such cold and still look fabulous when the sun shines again. Hang on Spring is on the way!

© The Devine Life . Design by MangoBlogs.